[Mailman-Users] Advantages - Files

Keith Bierman khbkhb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 19:43:08 CET 2014

Obviously, since we're all here we've chosen mailman and related tools. But
for a relatively small group of novices wouldn't the old egroups.com (taken
over by yahoo ages ago, but lives on) or google groups be an appropriate
solution? They've got shared file areas, moderation, web and email
interfaces, etc.

Keith Bierman
khbkhb at gmail.com
kbiermank AIM