[Mailman-Users] Outgoing Runner won't start

David Whitehurst dlwhitehurst at me.com
Mon Dec 8 20:52:36 CET 2014

I’m having trouble getting outgoing runner to start.  Basically, all the emails that I created for the list on Postfix and the actual list works fine, but the members aren’t getting email. The end of qrunner in <mailman>/logs/ shows that all runners started except outgoing runner. It tried 10 times and gave up.

Can someone point me to where I can troubleshoot this or get it to run. SMTP internal is working and port is open from inside -> out.  I don’t what to do next.

Thanks,

David

David Whitehurst
dlwhitehurst at me.com