[Mailman-Users] Converting Subscribers from Digest to Nodigest

Drew Tenenholz drew.tenenholz at isid.org
Mon Dec 8 18:30:16 CET 2014

Hi All --

I have just realized that a one list I manage has had the digest option when it should not have had this option enabled.  Now, I have 873 (+15 private members) of over 9,000 total subscribers which apparently have selected the digest option.

Is there a relatively simple way to convert these members over to 'nodigest'?

Thanks,
Drew Tenenholz

P.S.  There is a good reason for not allowing the digest option here.  The list is announce-only, and this particular distribution list receives a one-weekly email which lists only the subject lines of all of the messages posted in the last week.  Essentially, it is already a digest, and reducing the number of messages sent isn't really appropriate.