[Mailman-Users] FW: [Eevb-gf] FW: SpikeKey Beach Winter Clinic

Richard Heiles eevb at i-2000.com
Fri Dec 5 18:40:49 CET 2014

Hi Mark,

I use Mailman for emails to 20,000 players who compete in my events. I have
the lists broken down into groups based on the region of the country where
they live. When I send out a mass email to all of the groups some of the
emails go through fine but some end up getting converted to untitled
attachments like the ones here. I have checked all of the settings for the
different lists and they are all exactly the same. Yet some lists always
send out the emails that look just like the originals and others switch them
to untitled attachments. Each lists does the same thing each time. The
messages are all sent at one time. Any idea what is causing this? Thanks.

Richard Heiles
East End Volleyball
PO Box 49
Hampton Bays, NY 11946
www.eevb.net
631-728-0397 or cell 631-355-1293

Become an EEVB fan on Facebook.com/eastendvolleyball
Check out videos on the EEVB YouTube Channel
Twitter @eevb