[Mailman-Users] Posting silently

Nelson, Brian BNelson at aqua.org
Fri Dec 5 16:55:06 CET 2014

All,

I can offer a reason for silent posting.  When I originally set up my email list it was hosted elsewhere without an archive.  I have many months to years of old posts saved that I would love to get into the archive of the current host...a silent post would make that really easy.

-Brian

Brian Nelson
Assistant Curator of Fishes
410-659-4288 [P] | 410-576-1080 [F]

National Aquarium, Baltimore, MD
111 Market Place, Suite 800 (Office) | 501 East Pratt Street (Aquarium) | Baltimore, MD 21202

[The National Aquarium]<http://www.aqua.org>
The National Aquarium inspires conservation of the world's aquatic treasures.
[WATERblog]<http://www.aqua.org/blog> [Like us on Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/nationalaquarium>  [Follow us on Twitter] <http://twitter.com/natlaquarium>