[Mailman-Users] MHonArc Patch for Mailman

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Fri Dec 5 02:05:58 CET 2014

Karl Zander writes:

 > The Mailman FAQ indicates patches are available at
 > http://www.openinfo.co.uk/mm/patches/mhonarc/index.html
 >
 > The patches listed there are up to version 2.1.12 of
 > Mailman.  Anyone aware of any patches for Mailman 2.1.18?
 >  Or even 2.1.17?

I doubt that has been updated.  Recently, most users seem to prefer
the bundled archiver (Pipermail), or 3rd party services.  Richard used
to be a regular on Mailman channels but I haven't seen him for a
while.

After a quick look at the patch I'd guess a 50% change that nothing
relevant to MHonArc except the version number has changed since
2.1.12, and a 90% chance that any fixes needed are *very* simple.
Have you tried that patch and had it fail?  If not, give it a try,
please.  We'll be happy to help debug any issues.