[Mailman-Users] Advantages

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Wed Dec 3 11:40:23 CET 2014

I would have thought the biggest problem with a Cc list is keeping the list up to date. If new people need to be added, removed or updated, people may use an old list for a long time after. It may be impossible to get some people to update it ever, or they might update then revert to an old one.

If it's only a few people then a cc list can work ok, but it can be near impossible to set up usable message rules.

Peter Shute

Sent from my iPad