[Mailman-Users] This is new

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Aug 17 00:43:48 CEST 2014

S I finally decide to sit down and try to figure out why http://www.team.net/mailman/admin
and http://autox.team.net/mailman/admin return different results, even though it is the same machine.

Checking on some list configs, I do  bin/config_list -o - <listname> and get this from one list,
but not others:

[...]
# href="?VARHELP=privacy/sender/dmarc_moderation_action">
# dmarc_moderation_action applies to this message with an action other
# than Accept, that action rather than this is applied
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "./config_list", line 364, in <module>
     main()
   File "./config_list", line 357, in main
     do_output(listname, outfile)
   File "./config_list", line 128, in do_output
     do_list_categories(mlist, k, None, outfp)
   File "./config_list", line 180, in do_list_categories
     value = getattr(mlist, varname)
   File "/local/mailman/teamnet/Mailman/MailList.py", line 146, in __getattr__
     raise AttributeError, name
AttributeError: from_is_list

So I go to the admin page for that list and get the "We've hit a bug page."

Fun. Any quick fixes to the config.pck file?

mjb.