[Mailman-Users] Mailman 2.1.18-1 not respecting add_virtualhost

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Aug 15 03:21:23 CEST 2014

On 08/14/2014 06:06 PM, Chris Miller wrote:
> On 8/14/2014 5:31 PM, Mark Sapiro wrote:
>
> I sent you a PM with output.

OK. I'll respond when it gets through my greylisting.

>> The vhost has issues. In particular bin/withlist -l does not work with
>> hostname/listname type lists.

Actually, it does. It's been so long since I looked at this, I forgot.
the command for a list whose config directory is hostname/listname is

bin/withlist -l -r fix_url listname at hostname -u web_hostname

> I am confused as well. To restate the question is it possible I just
> need to create the hostname directories and reorganize everything?

That might work, but fix_url should work on a list whose directory is
directly under lists/. The mystery here is it apparently doesn't.