[Mailman-Users] Second step in SA

Timothy Murphy gayleard at alice.it
Thu Aug 14 23:28:15 CEST 2014

Mark Sapiro wrote:

> On 08/14/2014 05:24 AM, Timothy Murphy wrote:
>> Having got SA working at last on my CentOS-7 home server,
>> I'm thinking of improving its use for me (no-one else).
>>
>> 1) What is the simplest way to reject mail in chinese, russian
>> and turkish?

> This is not a SpamAssassin list.

Apologies ... I was indeed intending to post to the Spamassassin list.

But having made that silly mistake,
dare I ask a related (sort of) mailman question:
I read most of the mailman lists I am subscribed to on gmane.
Why is it I can reply to some of them on the newsgroup,
while others must be replied to by email?

Is this a mailman option, or is it up to gmane?

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net