[Mailman-Users] Issue approving subscription requests

Murray S. Kucherawy superuser at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 17:30:54 CEST 2014

For a list I recently migrated from 2.1.14 on one machine to 2.1.17 on
another, I'm unable to approve pending subscription requests.  After making
my choices and clicking "Submit all data", the radio buttons simply reset
themselves with no changes made to the subscriber records.

"check_perms -f" and "check_db" make no complaints about my configuration.
Is this a bug?  Could something have gotten botched in the migration?  The
lists seem to be operating fine otherwise.

-MSK