[Mailman-Users] Excessive bounces to list members on my list

Gregori Kurtzman, DDS drimplants at aol.com
Mon Apr 28 22:09:43 CEST 2014

Need some insight and help. I have recently taken over a list that is using mailman v 2.1.14. And we are getting a lot of bounce notices regarding members and de-activation's of their subscriptions due to this.  In the bounce notices I get as list manager I see the following  'This message failed DMARC Evaluation"  Also members are complaining they see no messages coming from the list or even their own posts.

Can any one guide me on this?
Greg

Gregori M. Kurtzman, DDS, MAGD, FPFA, FACD, FADI, DICOI, DADIA
General Practitioner
Leisure World Plaza Professional Building
3801 International Drive, Suite 102
Silver Spring, MD 20906
301-598-3500
301-598-9046 (fax)