[Mailman-Users] Newsreader access.

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Tue Apr 29 02:44:02 CEST 2014

On 04/28/2014 07:50 AM, Joe wrote:

> I have found a few Wordpress plug-ins for Mailman but the ones I have found are just for subscription. I would like to find a plug-in that would duplicate the content of the mailing lists to a web forum on the Wordpress sites so users would have the option to use it in place of e-mail.

I'm not aware of any existing plugin to mirror a Mailman list on
wordpress, but you could probably implement one using an external
archiver in Mailman 2.1.x. If you would also need to keep the existing,
builtin pipermail archive updated, you can do both. See the FAQs at
<http://wiki.list.org/x/coA9> and <http://wiki.list.org/x/RAKJ>.

The full Mailman 3 suite is currently in beta release. See
https://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-announce/2014-April/000191.html>.
The HyperKitty archiver that's part of that package may satisfy your
requirements, but it will still be a while before ewe have a full
production quality release with a 2.1 -> 3 migration path.