[Mailman-Users] Newsreader access.

Joe joemailgroups at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 00:15:10 CEST 2014

Mark,

Since you said that newsgroups would allow non-members to post to the lists I have to assume that these newsgroups are open to the general public. Is this the case ?

Some of my lists need to be kept private and can't be opened to the public (due to privacy and confidentiality laws). Is there a way to run newsgroups while maintaining them private and not visible to the general public ?

Thank you,

Joe.