[Mailman-Users] Workaround for yahoo/aol dmarc?

Conrad G T Yoder cgtyoder at alum.mit.edu
Fri Apr 25 22:30:45 CEST 2014

I’ve been poking around the Mailman options (that I have access to… I am using a hosted Mailman 2.1.14) and brainstorming - would it be possible, using the options in the “Non-digest options” page, to munge the “From:” header of Yahoo/AOL posters to change their address to something like smith at aol-removethis.com?  I don’t know enough python to answer this.

-Conrad

--
Loose talk is noose talk. Be a live patriot, not a dead traitor.