[Mailman-Users] Emails from yahoo members, are getting rejected by yahoo, "Service Unavailable".

Sylvain Viart sylvain at opensource-expert.com
Fri Apr 18 12:34:15 CEST 2014

Le 18/04/2014 09:41, Alain Williams a écrit :
>> I may have missed some topic, but why SRS
>> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sender_Rewriting_Scheme) doesn't come to rescue here?
> SRS rewrites the *envelope* sender.
>
> My understanding is that the YAHOO DKIM uses the From: header, not the envelope sender.

Oh I see. Thanks.
So to use mail's Header terminology, only the Return-path: is modified,
not the From:

Is this related to DMARC in general?
May be not corrected by SRS, because of DMARC is more recent than SRS…

Or this is a yahoo challenging with a somewhat too strong configuration?
I mean, did they configure to specifically check the From: header?

Regards,
Sylvain.