[Mailman-Users] DMARC and Bellsouth, etc.

Mike Starr mike at writestarr.com
Thu Apr 17 19:10:00 CEST 2014

I can't answer your specific question but a number of years ago I
created a Yahoo account which required the creation of a Yahoo email
address. I have never used that email address nor have I divulged it to
anyone. Oddly enough, thousands of spam email addresses land in that
Yahoo email account. I can only assume that Yahoo routinely sells email
addresses indiscriminately... not caring if they're delivering those
email addresses to spammers. The only other alternative is that somehow
Yahoo's security at the time was so lax that spammers were able to hack
into their servers and grab millions of Yahoo email addresses.

Best Regards,

Mike
--
Mike Starr, Writer
Technical Writer   -    Online Help Developer   -   WordPress Websites