[Mailman-Users] Seeking suggestion for better services for mailing list

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 08:22:47 CEST 2014

We are using the services from ultrahost.us There is no response from
Ultrahost team in spite of our several tickets loged. Is anyone
confronting the similar issue with them?
I think now we may again have to change the service provider where we
can get unlimited traffic with mailman as per the requirement.
Do we have any hosting provider in India or Asia region? IN US we do
face gap in communication when it comes to get the solution.

Thanks,

Amit Bhatt

These days our list is out of function due to their server updation and all.