[Mailman-Users] DMARC issues

Peter Shute pshute at nuw.org.au
Sun Apr 13 23:55:05 CEST 2014

Mitra IMAP wrote:

> My native paranoia has caused me to take note of the fact
> that what can only be described as a naked power grab by a
> collection of corporate Internet giants, with blatant
> disregard for the principles of net neutrality, has occurred
> while the attention of the national tech media is focused on
> the Heartbleed bug.

I wonder how much the media would make of it anyway. While there are thousands of mailing lists in operation, web forums and social media seem to be the preferred equivalent these days. Many people on mailing lists even seem confused about what they're on, perhaps because those run via google and yahoo have a web interface too.

Peter Shute