[Mailman-Users] Best solution to fix the yahoo problem?

Mark London mrl at psfc.mit.edu
Sun Apr 13 22:47:13 CEST 2014

Thanks for the replies to my other post, and sorry that I didn't search the archives first, before posting.

In any event, I'm a unclear about the best solution (if there is one).

Is there a solution, that will only modify messages from domains that are like yahoo?  I.e., only yahoo posts will be
modified so that they will get delivered, but all the other other posts, will look like they presently do?

As a hack fix, could I simply modify my mailman code, so that @yahoo.com is changed to @yahooblah.com, in the From address?

- Mark