[Mailman-Users] DMARC issues

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Apr 11 03:19:59 CEST 2014

On 04/10/2014 06:09 AM, Siniša Burina wrote:

> I see the solution to this problem in changing the From: field to mailing list's address, but
> keeping the poster's name or address in the description part of the same field. For example:
> I'm using Mailman 2.1.13, and can not upgrade to 2.1.16 on a live system.
> I was forced to turn on anonymous_list as the urgent remedy, byt the full anonymization is not
> really how it should be.
>
> Could someone please help me achieve this using the above version, by some changes in the code?

I'm not sure why you can't upgrade if you can patch the code, but in any
case, I can't point you at a single patch to do it my way because there
are several. You could do it by applying all of the following patches in
order.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/diff/1402
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/diff/1404
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~mailman-coders/mailman/2.1/diff/1415