[Mailman-Users] DMARC issues

Siniša Burina six at burina.net
Thu Apr 10 15:09:41 CEST 2014

Hello!

I believe there's no need to elaborate on the problems recently introduced by Yahoo, changing their
DMARC DNS record and rendering many mailman lists unusable for Yahoo mail users.

I see the solution to this problem in changing the From: field to mailing list's address, but
keeping the poster's name or address in the description part of the same field. For example: