[Mailman-Users] Prevent user subscription based on word pattern

Hung Phan phanh at canby.k12.or.us
Tue Apr 8 22:58:44 CEST 2014

Can we add email address into the Ban List based on word pattern? We have a
particular email address that we want to prevent from re-subscribe.
However, we would like to prevent any emails that have "sexy" pattern in.
Yes, we have an email subscribed to our lists and as soon as a message send
out. The senders will receive replies soliciting meetup encounter.

If we want to prevent any emails that contain the word "sexy", will this
works?
*sexy*

Thank you,