[Mailman-Users] Performance issues with 12K subscribers and 14K subscribers and personalized footers.

Bryan Wright bryan.wright at rigaku.com
Sat Sep 28 07:40:49 CEST 2013

That makes sense now.   And explains why all my attempts to speed up processing have hear no effect.   So the final message should be logged once delivery is complete.

So back to the speed.   If multiple qrunners won't fix the issue, is there any way to speed this up? To get it to process multiple outgoing messages at once?

Could I create multiple lists and then just have the lists subscribed to the one list?  Then each of these lists could use a qrunner?

Could disk access time be an issue?  Could I place the mailman queue directory in a ram disk?