[Mailman-Users] 554 5.7.1 Relay access denied from outside, mailman or postfix ?

Stephen J. Turnbull stephen at xemacs.org
Tue Sep 24 02:39:17 CEST 2013

renaud courvoisier writes:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I'm encountering a problem on postfix with mailman and only with it :
 > sending a message from a domain outside my server cause a 554 5.7.1
 > "Relay access denied" error.
 > I do not have this error with messages directly sent to postfix.

This is a postfix issue, not Mailman.  I am assuming that mailman is
running on the host you want to serve "listes.mydomain2.tld" from.
You probably just need to specify "listes.mydomain2.tld" in the
mydestination parameter of main.cf (on my system that file is in
/etc/postfix/main.cf, YMMV).

You may want to wait for a more authoritative reply from somebody who
knows more about Postfix (for historical reasons I mostly use Exim),
or ask on Postfix channels.