[Mailman-Users] Messages disappear after moderator approval

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Sep 4 07:12:18 CEST 2013

On 09/03/2013 09:56 AM, Nicholas Waller wrote:

> Now that you've clarified the problem, it seems like the misconfiguration
> should have been obvious. However, it wasn't obvious to me, and I had
> trouble finding guidance online about which directories should be shared. Is
> there already an FAQ addressing this issue, and if not, would it be
> reasonable to have one created?

My advice would be for standard GNU Mailman to share all the mutable
data which is everything in var_prefix which is all of the directories
archives/, data/, lists/, locks/, logs/, qfiles/ and spam/, however you
have a Scientific Linux (Red Hat derivative) package, so see the FAQ at
<http://wiki.list.org/x/KYCB> for how these map to your install.

There is a FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/wgB0> that addresses this
somewhat. It might need some additions. Do see all the links.