[Mailman-Users] issues with joining a list using email!

Nisar Akhtar nisar at multi-scope.com
Sun Oct 20 13:18:37 CEST 2013

Hello there, I am running into issues joining a list using email. I have
2.1.9 version of mailman running. Briefly here is what is happening.
1) When I send an email to join a list, I never get a confirmation email
2) On further investigating I found that the list server sends a
notification for confirmation to a reply to address with a
"user-owner at domain.com" address. Actually it should have send the
notification to "user at domain.com" address. Which is why i never get a
email confirmation.

Does anyone know what is going on here, and how I can fix this?

Thanks
--Nisar