[Mailman-Users] Missing hostname in the Reply To field

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Oct 12 01:15:03 CEST 2013

On 10/11/2013 03:29 PM, Kamlesh Rao wrote:
> Yes, I checked that too, that already has the correct hostname listed under the General Options page (Host name this list prefers)

If reply_goes_to_list is set to 'This list' and first_strip_reply_to is
Yes, posts from the list will have a Reply-To: header with value
list_name at host_name where list_name is the lower-cased list name and
host_name is the value of the list's host_name attribute.

If first_strip_reply_to is No, that address will be added to whatever is
in the Reply-To: if any of the incoming post.

Are you saying that is not the case for your list?