[Mailman-Users] Missing hostname in the Reply To field

Kamlesh Rao krao at teslamotors.com
Sat Oct 12 00:00:47 CEST 2013

Hi,
I'm currently using mailman version 2.1.12 on postfix and running on Centos 6.3.

Everything is working pretty much OK.

I can post by sending to mailam-test1 at hostname.company.com

The problem is that when I do a reply (replies are configured as to 'this list'), the reply goes to:
    mailman-tesl1 at company.com
When I want them to go to
mailman-test1 at hostname.company.com

I checked the configuration file and it has been set up correctly to identify the HOST:
# cat /etc/mailman/mm_cfg.py  | egrep DEFAULT
# 1) the hostname used in your urls (DEFAULT_URL_HOST)
# 2) the hostname used in email addresses for your domain (DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST)
# your email fqdn is "dom.ain".  DEFAULT_URL_HOST controls the former,
# and DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST controls the latter.  Mailman also needs to
DEFAULT_URL_HOST   = "mailman.company.com"
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = "mailman.company.com"

Is there anything else I am missing..

Regards,
Kamlesh