[Mailman-Users] unable to start Mailman

Lindsay Haisley fmouse-mailman at fmp.com
Wed Nov 20 16:08:19 CET 2013

On Wed, 2013-11-20 at 14:01 +0100, Roel Wagenaar wrote:
> And maybe you could stop TOP-posting?

In my humble opinion, any post that's less that a visual page in length
is more conveniently read if it's top-posted, especially if it is in
reference to a much longer quoted post.  I know it's considered bad list
netiquette, but from a practical point of view, I consider it the more
convenient format.

Ultimately, it's the responsibility of the list moderator to decide
these things.

With humility and deep respect for everyone ....

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Everything works if you let it"
FMP Computer Services |