[Mailman-Users] problems with bounce processing

Christopher Adams adamsca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 20:26:07 CET 2013

Hello,

I am having some problems with bounce processing working correctly. If I
set a list so that a max bounce score  < 1 ( .1 in this case). So, the
expectation is that the subscriber's account will immediately be tagged as
'No Mail" by Bounce (B). That is not happening. In addition, the bounce
logs are quite a bit leaner than I would expect and the bounces don't seem
to be showing up there.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I have checked the cron and
list settings and can't seem to resolve this. Stale users are not being
marked disabled and are not getting unsubscribed.

--
Christopher Adams
adamsca at gmail.com