[Mailman-Users] Block calendar invites to list

francis picabia fpicabia at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 21:29:29 CET 2013

I'm back again.  Not quite what we were looking for.  Content
filtering stripped out the meeting
request from exchange, but did not discard the mail and the rest of
the email message
was delivered through the list.  We had

Filter Content. Yes
Action to take when a message matches the content filtering rules.
Discard (checked)