[Mailman-Users] Reducing false positives with spam markings with Gmail, etc.

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Wed Nov 6 02:49:35 CET 2013

Has this been a growing issue with Mailman served lists?

Articles like this sort of explain to rougher territory for legit
email generators:
http://bit.ly/1hhDQo6

We actually use the open source GroupServer.org package (a cousin to
Mailman) and if this is a growing problem, we need some sort of
defense network. If it is not a growing problem with Mailman lists,
then what are you doing right!?

(One factor for us is that we do have a lot of users who post via the
web interface, which Gmail doesn't seem to like.)

Thanks,
Steven Clift
E-Democracy.org