[Mailman-Users] Custom Pages

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri May 31 08:36:23 CEST 2013

On 05/30/2013 08:55 PM, Janice Boothe wrote:
> I am writing some custom mailman pages top fit the theme of my site.  I am stumped on setting up a custom confirm.html page.  Please advise how I do this.

I'm not sure what you mean by confirm.html. If you mean the results of
going to a URL like
<http://www.example.com/mailman/confirm/list_name/some_string>, those
results are all built on the fly by the Mailman/Cgi/confirm.py script.

There is a very limited control of color. See the section "Web UI
defaults" in Mailman/Defaults.py for documentation. Beyond that any
customization has to be done in the confirm.py module itself or in
methods in Mailman/htmlformat.py.

Note that it is fairly simple to add a reference to a css style sheet to
the Document.Format() method. See
<http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2008-March/060881.html>.