[Mailman-Users] Mailman is changing list names to upper case first letter; how can that be changed? Are list names not case-sensitive?

Kirke Johnson kjohnson at pcc.edu
Wed May 1 00:10:42 CEST 2013

BRAVO! I have been working around that behavior in Mailman-related scripts
for years. Too bad they now have me migrating from Mailman to Google

Kirke Johnson                               Internet: kjohnson at pcc.edu
Email Administrator, TSS , Sylvania Campus
Portland Community College, Portland, OR, USA     (971) 722-4368