[Mailman-Users] Mountain Lion Server Issue after migration from Lion

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Mar 29 23:04:41 CET 2013

Allan Herman wrote:

>It's mostly fine, except that I can't send an email to mailman at mydomain. Postfix is rejecting the address.

What is the exact message from Postfix? The full log message from
Postfix's log rather than just the reason from the DSN would be most
helpful.

> That is particularly odd, as I can send emails to mailman-requests at mydomain and to the various addresses associated with my other mailman list on the same server.
>
>As such, it strikes me that this is an issue with mailman's aliases, rather than a postfix issue.

More likely it is some 'mailman' alias in another Postfix alias_maps
file or maybe a transport_maps file.

Just in case, what is the contents of /usr/local/mailman/data/aliases?