[Mailman-Users] auto delete all non-members posts

Richard Damon Richard at Damon-family.org
Wed Mar 20 15:54:51 CET 2013

In the list options, Privacy / Sender filters there is an option "Action to take for postings from non-members for which no explicit action is defined", set that to discard, and unless the post matches some other filter, it will be automatically discarded.  If you have command line access (which it sounds like you do), I think you can change the order these are tested, letting this filter discard them before the spam filters, which might mark the message Hold.