[Mailman-Users] Digest members continue to receive individual posts

Jeff White jaw171 at pitt.edu
Mon Mar 11 16:26:45 CET 2013

I figured out what the problem was:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/558274

I corrected the documentation on my mailman install but I think the
better fix is to change the code as the patch attached to the bug report
does.  It doesn't make sense to simple check if greater than.  When set
to 0 or very low it will always be true and a digest of a single message
is sent out for every message.

Jeff White - GNU+Linux Systems Administrator
University of Pittsburgh - CSSD