[Mailman-Users] nntp solution

C. Thomas Stover cts at thomasstover.com
Wed Mar 6 00:04:21 CET 2013

Hi list. I think gmane is wonderful, but I'm looking to recreate that
(the nntp server portion that is) functionality in some way I can
control for lists. For example, a client's private dev list. All the
mail server software doesn't seem to have been maintained in some time.

1) Any recommendations for linux based nntp server software specifically
for use with mailmain on a private (ie not usenet) configuration?

2) Anyone know of a hosting provider of such a service? (yes there are
many usenet providers out there, that is not what I'm talking about)

thanks

--
C. Thomas Stover
www.thomasstover.com