[Mailman-Users] Ordering of messages in the moderation queue by date?

Jan Lausch Jan.Lausch at gmx.de
Mon Jun 17 16:58:25 CEST 2013

Dear Mark,
> should multiple messages from a single address be in separate,
time sorted boxes [...]

Just my 2ct: keep it simple, no need to have many config options here:
Just keep the "one box per sender"-idea, but sort the boxes by the time of the latest email from that sender.

And thus replace the old sorting order:
"alphabetical" doesn't have any practical advantage (= someone missing the way it worked yet) in my eyes.

Use case "time-sorted" e.g.: find this one mail the user just sent a minute ago in a queue full of SPAM.

jan