[Mailman-Users] IP blacklisted by at&t

Jason Fayre jfayre at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 15:07:29 CEST 2013

Hi,
This may not be strictly on-topic for this list, but I'm getting
extremely frustrated and am  hoping someone can give me some ideas.
We moved our mailman server to a VPS with a new IP address.  After the
move, our IP has been blacklisted by AT&T.  We had some DNS trouble
initially, and this may be why.
I've submitted the form that at&t tells you to in order to get your IP
removed from the blacklist.  I then get a response back saying that the
IP is not blacklisted.  However, I've got recent bounce messages saying
we are.  If I try and telnet to at&t's mail servers from the mailman
server, I get rejected because of a blacklisted Ip.  The IP they are
saying is blacklisted is the same one I submitted on there web form.
Does anyone have any strategies in dealing with at&t?  I would love...
god forbid... to actually talk to someone in their postmaster team about
this.
We host around 200 mailing lists for the National Federation of the
Blind.  Some of the lists are fairly high traffic.  We are not sending
out spam.
Any help or suggestions would be apreciated.