[Mailman-Users] Fwd: Partial non-delivery

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jun 12 16:56:58 CEST 2013

See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/tIA9>.

See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/4oA9>. That's the best you can do.

> I've seached in the archive but the answers I've found suppose I have
> access to the server. Unfortunately I don't have!

If you can't enlist the help and support of your hosting provider,
there's not much you can do beyond asking the affected users to
'whitelist' the LISTNAME-bounces at ... address with their ISPs (by adding
it to their web mail address books or whatever is required).