[Mailman-Users] Mailman Moderation Queue - recovery possible?

Drew Tenenholz drew.tenenholz at isid.org
Wed Jul 31 13:34:26 CEST 2013

All --

Ah, the joys of actually using the Mailman interface instead of just managing the architecture....I just did a couple hours of moderation queue cleanup for one of my lists and trying to send some of the messages on to my personal account.

I dutifully clicked the button to discard the message, then filled in my personal email address, but forgot to click the check box for 'Additionally forward this message to...'  (Possibly because the list is set to Spanish, which I can't actually read.)

Is there a way to restore or access the messages once they have been discarded?

If I were able to get to a backup snapshot of the system, which file would I be looking to restore?

-- Drew Tenenholz