[Mailman-Users] All the mails are not reaching all the members

Amit Bhatt misterbhatt at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 10:32:55 CEST 2013

I am the list moderator and can manage my  mailing list but not that
much of tech savvy. If you can please let me know where  and how to
Check Mailman's logs, particularly 'bounce', 'smtp' and
'smtp-failure',
and the MTA logs to see if messages are being delivered, bouncing and etc.

Thanks,

Amit Bhatt