[Mailman-Users] "to" address

Chuck Dahlen b42 at shastalakefpd.org
Fri Jul 19 01:56:30 CEST 2013

Well, bummer, I did a little research and while I am sure this would
probably work for what I need I don't have access to Mailman at that level
from our site host.  Their tech support on Hostmonster was excellent however
they stated that they run a customized version of Mailman and don't allow
users (even owners or administrators) to change even the configuration
variables.  They referred me to "Dadamail" so I am researching that now.

Thanks for the help...

Chuck