[Mailman-Users] Question about mailman 3

Lindsay Haisley fmouse at fmp.com
Thu Jul 11 18:48:06 CEST 2013

On Thu, 2013-07-11 at 20:16 +0430, Javad Hoseini-Nopendar wrote:
> I have a question about later versions of mailman. Do they have the feature
> to export list of members to Excel or TXT file?

If you have console access to the account, you can use the list_members
command:

list_members listname 		[lists member emails]
list_members -f listname	[lists emails w. names as RFC-compliant address]

You can also send a "who" command in the subject line to
listname-request at example.com with a password.  This isn't well
documented, but you'll find what documentation there is at
http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-member/node10.html and
http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-member/node41.html#a:commands

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Everything works if you let it"
FMP Computer Services |