[Mailman-Users] lists lost labels (and footers) after moving mailman to a new server

Lluis Montoliu montoliu at cnb.csic.es
Mon Jul 8 23:06:40 CEST 2013

Thanks Mark, yes I am referring to subject_prefix (and footers) and I am using only the web interface.

Good suggestion about mailman pointing to a different config file, but that would be strange since everything worked before (regarding labels and footers) in the old server.

Will transmit your suggestions to our hosting.

Thanks again

Lluia

--
Lluis Montoliu, PhD