[Mailman-Users] Suggestions

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 05:18:47 CET 2013

Hello guys..

Thanks you for this greatest piece of software I’ve ever seen & has been using for over 6 years now :)

I have a couple of suggestions:

- Many users do not have SSH access because they’re on shared hosting, and it’s pain in the act when moving from one hosting provider to another.. it would be nice to have an option to import/export list setting (./config_list) from the web interface..

- on the other hand, it would be great to have an option in ssh prompt to list messages awaiting moderation and have options to approve or reject them..

- also a FULL content & settings backup option in one tar ball file will be great, i.e. moving from one server to another is also pain in the act if you have many lists..

if I came up with more suggestions I’ll update you guys, and I urge other users to contribute if they have useful ideas like these maybe we’ll benefit from them in the next mailman version..

Thanks again :)