[Mailman-Users] Mailman hosting needed

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Mon Jan 28 00:58:40 CET 2013

On Sunday 27 January 2013, Ed Kasky wrote:
> I just did exactly what you are doing for the same reasons...
>
> I moved everything over to Asmallorange and so far I have been very happy.

Long time ASO customer... They have a strict 1,000 emails per hour limit so a
discussion list with 250 members would exceed this with as few as five posts
in one hour. (Assuming no digest members.) AFAICT all size plans have the
same limit. However, it *is* possible to split a single list between two
separate plans.

But yes, if you are not a spamer, can stay within the 1,000 per hour limit,
and are not offended by Mailman via cPanel, ASO is hard to beat on price.
--
William