[Mailman-Users] Mailman hosting needed

James Reid james at thereidsonline.com
Sun Jan 27 09:43:13 CET 2013

Hi Everyone,

I've been running my own server hosting (amongst other things) mailman
for the last 10+ years using a combination of either my own server, or
more recently VPS.

However, I've got to the point in my life where it is too much work to
maintain the servers myself, so am now offloading all the services on to
hosted services.

I have successfully moved everything off with the exception of some
mailman services that I run for my church.

I have three lists one of which is used significantly more than the
other two, but collectively they have no more than 700 messages per year
sent on them / 250 subscribers.

Can anyone recommend a host that might be suitable for my needs?

Thanks!
James.